1. Accepting the terms and conditions of this agreement, the user gives his consent to Ltd. "LF "Shield and sword of justice" (hereinafter referred to as the Company, legal address: 420111, Kazan, Pushkina, 30, office 204) for collection, storage and processing their personal data, indicated by filling out web forms on the site chargebacker.ru and on their subdomains. * chargebacker.ru (the "Site"). The purpose of collecting personal data is to provide advice on the provided services and everything connected with them, using any means of communication, as well as informing the user about the Company's offers. Personal data refers to any information related to a person (citizen), directly or indirectly defined or determined, including the first name, last name, patronymic, telephone number, e-mail address, residence (city, country) and other personal data received from the user.
2. The user also give the permission to processing and transfer data of contracting companies for sending marketing and information mailings.
3. The basis for the processing of personal data: Article 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation and Article 6 of the Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" with additions and changes.
4. During processing of personal data, the following operations will be performed: collection, storage, storage, clarification, transfer, blocking, removal, destruction, as well as any other actions with personal data in accordance with the current legislation - all central actions only for purposes , and in clause 1 and clause 2 of this agreement.
5. The Company undertakes not to transfer the information received from the User to third parties. It is not considered a violation of the provision of personal data to third parties, acting on the basis of an agreement with the Company, to fulfill obligations to the User and only within the framework of this meeting.
6. Data processing can be carried out using automation tools, and without their use (for manual processing). When processing personal data, the Company's employees are not limited in their application by means of their processing.
7. Personal data is stored and processed until all necessary procedures are completed or until the Company is liquidated.
8. The consent can be withdrawn by the User or his representative by sending a written application to the Company to the e-mail address email@example.com. The user can also refuse from reports sent by the contracting company using the "Unsubscribe" link located at the end of each letter.
9. The user agrees to use the cookies used on the Site, and agrees to reception of information about the IP address and other information about his activity on the Site. This information is not used to verify the identity of the User.
10. In the processing of personal data, the Company takes necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access to it, as well as from other illegal actions regarding personal data.
Go back to home page